Friday, November 17, 2006

Global Warming..

Is there any end to this problem. I have serious doubt. Will there be every a day (in future obviously) that a guy like me opens up the news section and sees something like.. "Global Cooling has to be taken seriously" Damn!! That would be co cool (pun was indented). But sensibly speaking, the proportion of research done on areas/things that produce these green house gases is more than that done trying to reduce the global warming. Forget about the damage already done. With this trend, something has to done to get my confidence back for my earlier dream. I feel rather than asking this question to myself than vaguely pointing it to everyone. I should look at my contribution to this problem. So I am not doing any thing to decrease the warming.. Am I increasing it?? Let me think.. Research-wise I work on hydrogels and cells and AFM. So the processing/operation of these things might cause some bad stuff, but that is same as that of the daily activities like using electricity etc. So I would be somewhere near the national average in this. Not good. So the question here should be.. What should a average working person do to contribute to the cause?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home