Friday, November 04, 2005

Lets have it...

I have to make this quick, as I have a meeting in 30 mins from now. I was surfing this morning and felt to express my views on the topic that has caught bloggers imagination these days. It's about Google Print, the latest tool provided by the software biggie where they have scanned the resourses from 4 of the largest libraries in the world. Though this is in its beta stage, there is a lot of hush-hush going about it. Im my view, this is not a bad idea. Considering the fact that I don't like the idea of ebooks (reading the whole book on a computer screens) and also most of the times it just a page or just a chapter of the whole book which I require, this feature could just work out for me. I would urge the agengies to relax the copyrighting norms to our trusted(???) friend. Go Google!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home