Saturday, November 05, 2005

Life's like that.

I never used to miss the section in the Reader Digest. It was hillarious but the human element in the stories, when narrated by a person makes it more appealing rather than just flat jokes, which is like laughing on a third person. Thats funny but imperonal. This has nothing to do with whats going to follow. Today is the 5th game between India and Srilanka. Eagerly waiting to watch. Being born in India is a good enough reason to love the game. I am a cricket fanatic, almost. I eat food, drink non-carbonated alcoholic beverages and talk cricket. Ok, coming to the point, I am extremely impressed with the present senario of the ICT (Indian Cricket Team, dumbo). I see a resurgent herd, a motivated leader and a knows-what-he-is-doing coach. And more importantly, they are winning. I just can't believe that part, as it is totally a new concept in Indian team. They used to produce a one great game and gloat on that for an year or so, and then realise that they have slipped to 7th in the whole world, fanic sets in as the public is after their asses. But these guys mean business. Ya, I know if they end up loosing the other three badly, they would appear as wretched as they appear good now. But that doen't mean they don't deserve the accolades they are getting. Imagine 7-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home